Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm dead without music!


Seriously I would go fucking ape shit if I had to go without music for a longer period of time. I can barely make it to the god damn buss, let a lone get on the buss and ride for that1 hour that it takes me to go to work; without music in my ears. Just the thought of that gives me feel somewhat nausiated and one of my faviorite lines from a movie "Does crule and unusual punishment mean anything to you!".  I guess a lot of people think that is messed up and that makes me think to myself "Well middle finger them!"

So what's on my iriver clixs what wakes me up at 6 a.m. in the morning? Mmmmm the beautiful music of METAL, turn up the volume for these ones people!


           
   Magnum - On a storyteller's night


Stormwarrior - Lindisfarne 


           Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful











But at some point yes something less like metal find it's way through my headphones, and sometimes it goes a little bit like this: 



                Mohombi Maraca













    Nayer Ft. Pitbull and Mohombi









What gets you up and going in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment