Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sex!

All this talk about Qhuinn and Blay getting hot and heavy gets me thinking of sex, love making, flirting, seducing; you get the drift, in books in general. I mean take brothers and ladies in BDB or why not our dear Anita Blake and for good sakes don't forget Sookie, she might be a country girl but she gets it on more often then I do, all fuck like bunnies! Even if noone can compare to Anita Blake, well few can and I am not quite sure if I could pull of fucking a dussin men and still walk straight.

Well in these books they all have these long, intense, to the depth sex that makes you turn those pages until your hand hurts and eyes bleed. Would it actually work in real life?

I mean if I were Anita I would be coming to work, walking like I just shit my pants and ask if someone could please help me out by getting an ice pack for my privates. However, If I would manage to get through a session with Jean-Claude and Asher or even half a showtime with one of the brothers I be crawling away to hide and beg for noone to find me to rest, if I could move that is! *winks*



Or imagin getting the shit banged out of you by Eric when he's in one of his speed moods. I guess what I am getting at is should one be envious at any of these ladies or should one be so fucking lucky that RL sex is just "normal" hot, messy and exhausting?





No comments:

Post a Comment