Friday, April 13, 2012

Swedish comedian Music!

For most Europeans the term Eurovisionsong Contest is well known but for all you none European it is a music contest that is held each year sometime in may somewhere in Europe. The last year winning country hold the competition and it is a contest in music.

Each country has it's own within country contest and it's form the Swedish Song contest that I today present to you this song. First I hated it but my kids have forced me to listen to this so many times now I have to say it has grown on me.

This guy is a comedian and the song is his comedy way of describing the differences between Iran (where he's from) and Sweden, using clichés from both worlds.

Well I guess this fucking post mostly are for those who understand Swedish *winks* But you are all welcome to enjoy anyway you can.

So here he is, Sean Banana the 1st







No comments:

Post a Comment